Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Kivah

ONLYROCKCRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name?
Kivah


  1. Where are you from?
Mallorca, Spain


  1. Tell us how your journey has been from your
beginnings until now.







At the age of 15 I was the co-founder and lead singer of a Brit Pop band called “The New Flesh” based in Mallorca.

When “The New Flesh” disbanded I formed a new band called “The Innocents”. After a year of gigging, I decided to move to Madrid to start my solo music and modelling career.
I have recorded a number of jingles for radio, television and cinema in Spain as well as chill-out music albums distributed by Café del Mar (Ibiza Music & Clothes) , Space Café (Space of Sound), Dôme Ibiza and recorded 2 tracks for the album” Cinema Lounge” . This album includes my chill out version of “Now We are Free” the soundtrack for the “Gladiator” and “Beached” from “The Beach” film. I am also featured in two albums “Neibum” and “Urban Woman .01” by the renowned DJ and producer Luis Junior.
I was a member of “The Gospel Living Water” choir for a while to experience different styles of singing.
I have worked with various producers in Spain and the UK and I have shot music videos for some of my songs.
I stopped my music career to dedicate myself to my businesses but now I am back!



  1. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...


I have been influenced by a diverse range of styles of music ranging from goth to Madonna, and EDM to house music.  As a consequence my style is very eclectic.


  1. What has been your last project?


I am working on a new single called “Ten outta Ten” which is a really catchy and upbeat song that I really loved putting together.   


  1. And the next thing you have planned?


I am planning some gigs for the summer and will release “Addiction” followed by “Ten outta Ten” in the next few months.


  1. Upcoming concerts, events ....


Watch this space


  1. Links of interest





No comments:

Post a Comment