Friday, March 9, 2018

Gent

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name? Gent (real name Andy Martin)
  2. Where are you from? Norwich, UK
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
  4. I formed Gent in August 2016, and performed across the UK in 2017 while also popping up in Berlin! While I was doing this I was also recording and planning the video for Gent's debut single Warning Sign, you can find the video on youtube, here Gent - Warning Sign



  5. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
  6. I'm influenced by the majority of rock based music and 80's & 90's pop. My background is grunge and punk rock.
  7. What has been your last project?
  8. I've been busy promoting the Warning Sign single and video but finally got back out gigging last night (2nd March) It was freezing outside, but so much fun to play live again,
    and a lot of people came out, in spite of the snow, which was great!
  9. And the next thing you have planned? I have a gig at the acoustic couch in Bracknell on 28th April opening for Late Nights/Early Mornings and will be booking some more gigs soon! I will also be thinking about getting back into the studio in late spring to start working on my next single!
  10. Upcoming concerts, events .... Acoustic Couch, Bracknell, 28th April. Keep your eyes on the Gent Music facebook and twitter pages for more dates to come soon!
  11. Links of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment