Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Erin At Eleven

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name? Erin At Eleven
  2. Where are you from? Glasgow, Scotland
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now. I've been writing songs since 2005 but I'd say I've always loved music & been a creative type. My mum sings, so does my sister and she writes too, my brother is a DJ/producer and plays guitar and my brother in law plays guitar/bass so I grew up around quite a musical family! I was more into writing short stories and poems as a kid but when I started learning the guitar at high school, my love of writing evolved into a love of songwriting and I haven't stopped since. I'm now learning the production side of things so that I can hopefully produce my own music better and one day record/produce other indie artists too :)
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ... Oh too many to name, but I'd say...my songwriting style has been influenced by the likes of Death Cab for Cutie and Queens of the Stone Age. Melancholic is probably my music in a nutshell with a smattering of other genres and musical influences like The Prodigy, Stone Temple Pilots, Depeche Mode, Taking Back Sunday, Green Day and Death Note chucked in there for good measure XD
  5. What has been your last project?  Was working on a new track of mine called 'You + I', influenced a little bit by the QOTSA song 'Make It Wit Chu'. In fact, I was recording lead guitars for it tonight, well DI, I need to re-amp them tomorrow once I'm in the studio and then I should be ready to move onto mix the track soon.
  6. And the next thing you have planned? I'll be in the studio solid for the next few months recording a shed-load of songs for my upcoming debut album release later this year, very excited about it!
  7. Upcoming concerts, events .... I don't do gigs much at the moment but I'm playing a wee charity event in my local area in April, apart from that my main focus is on recording and producing - I'm more of a behind the scenes sort of musician, not so bothered by the limelight haha...in fact I run from it XD
  8. Links of interest My website & music: https://erinateleven.com / Twitter: @ErinAtEleven / Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erinateleven/ / Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jrFLh_os-CdXx4ECR8bGw/about?view_as=public 
  9. What's else? Do check out my website and subscribe for all things Erin At Eleven, including my music, news and blog! Support indies!

No comments:

Post a Comment