Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Gypsy

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
My name is Denise A Semprevivo Peachey aka Gypsy
I'm from the Pittsburgh PA area,grew up around the Penn Hills/Plum/Oakmont area.
I was taught piano at the age of 4 ,learned to read  then & also read music.My granny bought me a Lowrey organ & a jukebox at the age of 7& I learned to play by ear.At 14 I had a girl band,Wildflowers.Been in & out of bands since then.Have had Gypsy Piano Blues since 94.In between bands & for smaller & or acoustic venues or those that couldn't hold a band.
Some say I sound like Janis Joplin,and play like Jerry Lee Lewis.
My influences are Jerry Lee Lewis,Elvis,Dr.John,&The Rolling Stones..among many others.
My latest album is Deep Down The Rabbithole & The Unplugged album Gypsy Soul Musings Unplugged&Acoustic.


I'll be doing a living room concert show at streetjelly.com on Saturday May 24th 2018 5pm-6:30pm.
I plan on hitting the road sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment