Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Klaus Passegger





* What's your name?
Klaus Passegger

* Where are you from?
Austria, Europe

* Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
I first started learning classical and acoustic guitar back in my early teens. I grew up idolising the likes of Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, George Lynch and Nuno Bettencourt, though I have always striven to develop my own unique musical style. Only a few months ago I released my debut 10-track LP "Reconnected" and it has gained a great reception so far. It is a wonderful journey and experience until now.

* Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
I am a solo artist doing Rock, Hard Rock and Metal instrumental guitar music, instead of using my voice I create certain moods and feelings with my instrument and I leave it up to the listener to create his own story in his mind to each of my tracks.

* What has been your last project?
The last project was to work together with U.S. singer Keith Ferrari to do the lead parts on his song "Come Over" that will be released on his debut album "Sinister" this Spring.

* And the next thing you have planned?
The next project is to do a guest solo for Canadian singer Swilly, who I already have been working with. The song will be called "Heavy Guitar" so there is going to be a load full of guitars on it!
I am also working on 2 new songs of myself already, maybe it will be a soundtrack.

* Links of interest
www.klauspassegger.com
www.twitter.com/Klaus_Passegger
www.facebook.com/klauspasseggerofficial
www.youtube.com/klauspassegger

* What's else?
Only Rock Radio rules, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment