Monday, March 12, 2018

Jean Marc Vignolo


1.    What's your name?


My name is Jean Marc Vignolo

2.    Where are you from?

I am French and I live in France, a Carcassonne city

3.    Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.

I started learning guitar at the age of fifteen, it was in 1980. I became professional from 1987. I played in many bands, of different styles, Hard rock, heavy metal, rock and blues rock, pop rock, international pop, funk and groove, from 1987 to 2011, period when I played a lot on stage in many parts of France, I also played in Spain several times and I does studio sessions for other musicians.
From 2011, I refocused on my personal projects as an independent musician, it's a period that has allowed me to put forward my creativity and compose 4 albums, to refine and develop, on the one hand my musical style, but also my guitarist style, and find my true musician identity.
My current project, is to continue to compose and to be able to play on stage my own compositions by setting up a small tour for 2019, which will start in France, having the wish to play through other European countries for my more pleasure.

4.    Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...

My musical style is between rock and melodic metal, with a symphonic touch.
My musical influences are at the origin, Kiss, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Rainbow, Lizzy Thin, Kamelot, Nightwish, Rhapsody of fire, Accept...
For the guitarists who influenced me, Gary Moore, Ritchie Blackmore, Paul Gilbert, Tony Macalpine and a few others.

5.    What has been your last project?

My last project was to play in my old band of rock / hard rock at the regional level, having essentially a repertoire of famous bands, this project ended in 2011 to undertake my current project.

6.    And the next thing you have planned?

A single of three titles which is in the process of being finalized and a fifth album which will see the light of day in the months to come, and which will lead to the stage in 2019.

7.    Upcoming concerts, events ....

For now my next album and my future concerts for 2019.

8.    Links of interest

No links

9.    What's else?

You can find my music on various digital platforms, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, Qobuz, KKbox, digital 7, Bandcamp, google play music, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, on the site portart.fr and some videos on my channel You tube .

To contact me:


No comments:

Post a Comment