Monday, March 12, 2018

joe gallagher jr.


ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
  5. What has been your last project?
  6. And the next thing you have planned?
  7. Upcoming concerts, events ....
  8. Links of interest
  9. What's else?
Name:  joe gallagher jr.
From:  Charleston, SC
Journey:  my journey has been a roller coaster ride of failures and successes but overall a constant learning experience.  I’ve had great opportunities to be on TV and radio.  I’ve had 3 hard working bands that ultimately broke up but we had a blast playing 1000’s of live shows for a lot of awesome fans.
Style:  I’ve taken elements of many legendary songwriters and artists and merged them together to make my own sound and style.  I sound familiar yet unique.  I’m very versatile and have written about 1500 songs in about 8 different genres.

Last Project:  My last project was a 10 song album titled “Side Effects” and it was produced by the CEO, O.B. of The Hit Cartel Records and The Hit Masterz studio in New Haven, CT.
Future Project:  I’m currently putting together another band and getting ready to record my second album.  The plan is to hit the festival circuit and play a ton of shows to promote the first album before the second one gets released.  I’m also launching a national radio campaign so new fans from all over can hear my music.
                  Twitter.com/joegallagherjr
                   instagram.com/joegallagherjr
What Else:  I’m an avid and passionate dog rescuer and highly involved in the finding and placing of homeless dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment