Monday, March 12, 2018

Wade Gaddis


ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. 1. What's your name? 
Wade Gaddis 
  1. 2. Where are you from? 
     Ojai, California 
  1. 3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now. 
     I started playing the guitar at the age of 15. I spent most of my early years as a musician playing in various punk and metal bands, but as time went on I began developing a side project. That side project would eventually turn into my only project when none of the aforementioned bands came to fruition, and that's what I've been doing since. 


       In recent years, I've been collaborating with other musicians to achieve more of a full band feel, as opposed to just me and an acoustic guitar, which is what my earlier recordings consisted of. I've also been adding more heavy/aggressive elements into my music, getting back to my roots while still preserving the softer style that I've developed. A perfect example would be one of my most recent songs, "The Nightmare Remains".  
  1. 4. Tell us about your musical style, influences,  
 I am not really sure how to describe my musical style, but my influences are easy. My top influences would have to be Misfits, SamhainDanzig, Opeth, and Steve Vai. 
  1. 5. What has been your last project? 
I just recently re-released my first self-titled EP. You can check it out on Spotify, Apple music, and iTunes. 
  1. 6. And the next thing you have planned? 
I'm currently in the process of writing and recording a few new songs, which I plan on releasing as singles. It's taking a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope to have them done at some point in the near future. I'm also working on releasing a compilation of my singles from the past few years. It's almost done, just need the artwork and then it will be released on all major digital distribution platforms. 
  1. 7. Upcoming concerts, events .... 
Unfortunately, no concerts or events, although that would be something I would like to do at some point. Maybe after my new songs are released. 
  1. 9. What's else? 
Thank you to everybody who supports my music, it means a lot! And thank you to you guys at Only Rock Radio for doing thisinterview! 

No comments:

Post a Comment