Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Pleo

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name?
My name is Pavel. My creative nickname is Pleo.
  1. Where are you from?
I am from Belarus, Minsk. 
  1. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
I started to be interested in music. Since 16 I had learned to play the electric guitar. At the beginning, I was good at writing songs and I thought about making my band. I had many projects, I played with several musicians. At the result, I decided to cooperate with the VooDoo doll project, which I created in 2008. We recorded a few songs and moved to play in St. Petersburg. But because of the strained relations in the group I had to break up the team and since that moment, I started a solo career and created the project Pleo in 2016. Now my music is a mixture of such styles as grunge, electronica, punk, metal. I also have a project of electronic music Dolly Dolls.
  1. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
My music was influenced by such musical groups as Nirvana, Sepultura, Deftones, Korn, Linkin Park, Psyche, Jimi Hendrix and others.
  1. And the next thing you have planned?
In the future I plan to create my own band, with which I will give tours around the world.
  1. Upcoming concerts, events ....
I do not plan any upcoming concerts in the near future, because I write music myself and can not perform alone on stage.
  1. Links of interest.
    https://soundcloud.com/pleoofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment