Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Aged Teen

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name? 

    "Aged Teen" is my stage name and my real name is Dario Guarino.
  2. Where are you from? 
    Naples, Italy.
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now. It's been a very nice trip and I hope it'll keep getting better and better!
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...I play acoustic guitar, though I've never been much of a guitar player, I love it and try to convey all my best ideas through this instrument! I'd say that my musical style is "Alternative Acoustic Rock" and '90s Grunge & Alternative rock, as well as '70s and '80s Punk Rock & Metal, played a big role in my early compositions. Over the years I was also very influenced by artists like Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Hank Williams... as well as 80s new wave pioneers like Depeche Mode and harsher sounding EBM bands like Front 242, Nitzer Ebb... Skinny Puppy and Ministry are also among my favourite bands! I don't how, but it all gets into my way of writing music and playing it on an acoustic guitar!
  5. What has been your last project?"Time is not on my side" is the new album by Aged Teen, my main and only project at the moment.
  6. And the next thing you have planned?I'm writing new songs for a new album or EP.
  7. Upcoming concerts, events ....
    I play lots of acoustic shows, weekly, in local clubs and pubs. Sometimes I perform my own songs, but I play lots of covers in my "Graceland - one man show" is a pot-pourri of everything from old Blues, Country & Rock 'N' Roll to 70s Rock Bands and 80s Pop Hits...
    That's my main job actually.
  8. Links of interest
    Check out my new album:
    BANDCAMP:
    http://agedteen.bandcamp.com/album/time-is-not-on-my-side
    SOUNDCLOUD:
    http://soundcloud.com/aged-teen/sets/time-is-not-on-my-side/s-HCMsd
    SPOTIFY:
    https://open.spotify.com/album/2a167eDDykC6qiS803AuWa
  9. What's else?
    Don't forget to like, subscribe & follow Aged Teen on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram...

No comments:

Post a Comment