Monday, March 12, 2018

Parmy Dhillon

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
What's your name?
My name is Parmy Dhillon

Where are you from?
I'm from Melbourne, Australia

Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
I was born in a small country town,I grew up in a negative environment so I kept to myself most of the time. I began writing songs as a teenager, it helped me focus on other things  than my dysfunctional home life. It gave me a way to express some of the negative feelings I had.

Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...What has been your last project?
I'm very much influenced by the great song writers of the past like Bob Dylan, Tom Petty and Neil Young. My last project was my Ep "This is where I'm at"
And the next thing you have planned?
Take a holiday 😄😄 two projects one is a short film where I'll be writing the soundtrack and a new concept Ep

Upcoming concerts, events ....Links of interestWhat's else?
One of my favorite things is making videos, I just love being creative, below is some links for my videos
Parmy Dhillon- Friend or Foe
https://youtu.be/rCAPUXJLqE4
Parmy Dhillon- Burn
https://youtu.be/RBu0SJ_wjuU

No comments:

Post a Comment