Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hidden Scars

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name? Joel Floyd West 
  2. Where are you from? Born in Missoula, MT currently based in Las Vegas, NV
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now. It's been a 3 steps forward 2 steps back uphill climb. I feel like this moment in time I've either defeated all possible obstacles or am ready to dodge any bullet that comes my way.
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ... Trent Reznor, Dax Riggs, Tobias Forge, the list goes on! I have a huge since of respect for singers such as myself who have a real vision and ability that goes beyond just singing, but are also invloved in the overall production of their project.
  5. What has been your last project? My new project Hidden Scars www.HiddenScars.com
  6. And the next thing you have planned? We wi be releasing a music video, EP, and booking some tour dates this Summer.
  7. Upcoming concerts, events .... TBA
  8. Links of interest www.HiddenScars.com
  9. What's else? Don't be afraid to reveal your Hidden Scars with us! No more hiding from fear or judgement it is time for humanity to flourish!

No comments:

Post a Comment