Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Chronic Twilight

ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
  5. What has been your last project?
  6. And the next thing you have planned?
  7. Upcoming concerts, events ....
  8. Links of interest
  9. What's else?
  1. Michael Louis (aka Chronic Twilight)
  2. Nashville, TN
  3. Everything I have done musically in my life has led up to me doing what I am doing now.  I write, record, perform, release, and produce all of my own material as a "one man band".  After years of attempting to depend on others for help, or to work in any musical  capacity with, my efforts proved futile.  Goth is a loaner's quest.  This is the best way to move forward and get things done, for me, is to do everything on my own. 
  4. My influences range from Goth, to Ambient, to Experimenting, To Glam, to Industrial and even (some) Metal.  I believe my musical style to be a mix of Gothic and Glam Rock influences.  I like to have some musical "flash" incorporated into otherwise haunting, ethereal ambience.  I attribute my lyrical influences to my love for Rush.  I prefer to write unambiguous, and sometimes, confrontational lyrics. 
  5. My last project was the release of the debut Chronic Twilight album, Hymns for Heliophobes.
  6. I am currently working on a new single, and coinciding video release, slated for May of 2018.  Also, Wave Records is going to re-release my debut album, which will include some remixes of my first single, God is Dead. 
  7. Chronic Twilight is a one-man recording project, so unfortunately, there are no live gigs in the works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment