Thursday, March 8, 2018

#mtlbss Matlabass


ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
What's your name?
My name is Mat Millies but I like to write "#mtlbss" that I used so much on the net and mean "Matlabass"

Where are you from?
I'm French but I feel stateless.

Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
0-15 years old was trying to understand what's append, 15-30 years old was trying to make something, 30-today was trying to restart to 0.

Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
I like the music that surprises me, that learn me new sound, new rhythm, new feel...So I can be influenced by every music played by human sometime...^^

What has been your last project?
Actually I try to create 4 or 5 songs starting from a piece of piano, recorded in one shot and not sequenced, on which I place arrangements themselves also in one shot, but it takes me a lot of time and I miss of material and cash.

And the next thing you have planned?
Prepare a setlist of songs that I am creating to play them in concert alone at the piano and singing, find rooms in which to perform and perform many shows, meet other musicians to create an orchestral version and do more. more concert and then restart to 0 ... ^^

Upcoming concerts, events ....
Unfortunately no live is planned for the moment. You can follow the progress of my creations on my account soundcloud and musicoin.

Links of interestWhat's else?
I like art in general, I'm pretty modern but very eco-friendly too. I am a father and a husband. I wish I were very rich, but I only need to pay for my guitar strings and my drum sticks. I'm very lucky to be who I am and I hope I'm not being too selfish. I hate hate and I love love. Je deteste la haine et j'adore l'amour.

Please don't forget to include a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment