Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Steve Jensen


ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
  1. What's your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
  4. Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
  5. What has been your last project?
  6. And the next thing you have planned?
  7. Upcoming concerts, events ....
  8. Links of interest
  9. What's else?
  10. Please don't forget to include a photo.
1.  Steve Jensen 
2.  South Burnaby , B.C. but now living in Coquitlam B.C. either way . both only a half hour drive from Vancouver B.C.
3.My Journey has led me to this wonderful place called happiness , as I still play in a cover band, I have met the love of my life , the beautiful Erin , my daughter Brittney , my  grandson Felix , and the opportunity to make an Album of my own music with some amazing players and now to have Vinyl arriving in March . a great Journey ! thank you for asking !
4. Musical styles  , Rock , 60s, 70 ,s , ballads . The Beatles of course .. and just about everything that sounds good or interesting to the ear . 
5. Last project was my Album   Steve Jensen.
6. Recording a beautiful ballad written by David Stone of Rainbow / Max Webster fame .
7. Playing at Record Store Day at Innovative Audio in Delta BC .Unit 204-13255 78 Avenue Surrey BC   will have my Vinyl for sale along with an instore performance ! signing of LPs !
8.   http://pnwbands.com/nwtributes60.html    great site for looking up North West bands over the past decades .
stevejensenmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment