Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Kroll @krollnew @emmusic_matters #music #promotion #tiorrplaylist #tiorr1


Kroll Bio

Hailing from Oceanside New York, Brian Kroll is a musician and songwriter who has been involved with music and video from a very early age. In his own words….

My dad was a video camera, my mom was a turntable. I grew up to write and record tunes and have videos made. The songs are all from my mind and the turntable to the guitar. Through university, the psychoanalyst's office, my notebooks and idea tapes to the recording studio'.

Brian is best known for his band My Son The Bum. Kroll is a brand new studio project with a heavier rock sound.

Project Musicians

Guitars: BrIan Kroll
Vocals: Mike Wuerth
Bass: Bob Stander/ Mike WuerthEveryday Is Halloween (In My World).
Drums: Matt Graff/John O.Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment