Monday, April 9, 2018

Justin Faye

WWW.ONLYROCKRADIO.COM
1-What's your name?
My Name is Justin Faye

2-Where are you from?
I am originally from Senegal.

3-Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
I am Justin Faye a recording artist, singer, songwriter, composer, guitarist originally from Senegal based
in Colorado USA.
I grew up listening to music from different backgrounds and started imitating it. Later on i began
learning how to play the guitar and that helped me learn how to compose music.
I went to UCAD University of Dakar to study foreign languages English, Spanish and French.
I have learned a lot while playing with several different bands then later i embraced a music career as a
solo artist.
I am signed to music publishing company AMG based in Toronto, Canada which is affiliated to Universal
Music. They released two of my singles an EDM remix included ( Get The Kick) & (Diamond In The Mud ).
Songs are being broadcasted on radio stations worldwide. My single “Get The Kick” made it to the Top
20 Official European Independent Music Chart best Rank #02 in 2016 .
4-Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
Well, I compose Soul, R&B, Pop music and I was influence by Dad who used to teach me vocal
techniques at an early age. In addition, I have learnt from other popular artist like Bob Marley, George
Michael, Prince, Michael Jackson, Tracy Chapman, Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding and many more...

5-What has been your last project?
(Bree Tree) is a Song Inspired by a Woman and a Tree... it is An Acoustic Pop Soul backed by a Unique
Live Drums Beat spiced with Classical Vibes Recorded in Boulder, Colorado, USA by both American &
Senegalese International Musicians !
“Bree Tree” hit Official Charts in late 2017 peaking at number #11 in the Top 50.
Also, I have recorded 2 new singles and a soundtrack included. At this time songs are being played in the
Soap opera television series by the name of “LALIA”. The other track title is “Let Me Smoke Your Sweet
Lips, Again” both new tracks will be available in all digital media outlets worldwide.
6-And the next thing you have planned?

Well, I am about to go back to the studio to record a song about the World Cup 2018 (Soccer
tournament) for the national team of Senegal.
Then, I will record again 2 new singles before end of 2018 to finally get my first album ready !!!!

7-Upcoming concerts, events ....
Yes, I will be soon playing at the Ridgeline Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado and mostly at The Slab-Park
Outdoor pub in the same town during summer.

8-Links of interest:
My music is Available on All Digital Outlets ( iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify, Soundcloud...)
Connect with Justin Faye
Website: http://www.justinfaye.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Justin-Faye-154199464632575/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustinFaye
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sendingthrills/
My Remix of “Get The Kick” Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/se7enfigure/get-the-kick-remix-2b
Revernation: https://www.reverbnation.com/justinfaye

10-What's else?
Achieving my DREAM is what is coming in the horizon! I can feel it happening cause the artist
development process has begun a longtime ago.
Now, I am surrounded by successful international and local touring musicians who are helping me
deliver a high quality record for my upcoming releases.
Please, wish me Good Luck ! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment