Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Giuseppe Brai


GIUSEPPE BRAI
Singer-Songwriter

Music is the dream of my life. I'm an independent artist who supports all the costs of recording, producing and distributing my own music. I work in the production department of  a renowned company that produces organic food. I started playing acoustic guitar at the age of 15.

My musical and cultural background in general, have always covered the Anglo-Saxon world and in particular the culture and music of the United States and Great Britain. I have a profound knowledge of English and American literature and have always been fond of Celtic music, country and folk. My myths from a very young age were Woodie Guthrie, Jim Croce and Bob Dylan, the singers of the vast prairies of North America. Other artists who have strongly influenced my music world are John Denver, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, and all of West Coast's Artists like  Crosby Still Nash and Young, Eagles and America.


For Elena I wrote my first song followed by many others dedicated to her. All those who have listened to them have appreciated  innovative melodies, vibrant lyrics, and the intense emotions  they arouse. This awareness gave me more confidence and encouraged me to continue. So I started seeing artists and musicians, going to recording companies  hoping to get somehow noticed in the Italian musical artistic arens. I have been trying to emerge as a songwriter for 5 years, but despite the hard work I have not come to anything concrete.

I have always loved studying, especially scientific subjects and languages. I am fortunate enough to know English correctly, and this has allowed me to write and record songs in English too. I am pleased to know that the Gotha  of Italian music listened to my pieces but despite that I had to change my commercial strategy. In January 2017 I decided to address the Anglo-Saxon market by pointing to all the English-speaking countries: United States, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, South Africa etc.

Another idea was to join ReverbNation, the world's largest emerging artists platform that offered me all the tools to get more visibility and be contacted by top-level artists and record labels. In February 2017 my first single "Sparkling Dreams" was released, which was broadcast by some major American radio websites such as Lonely Oak Radio and C.Y.D. Radio.

At the end of 2017 I released my first Country song "Let The Beauty Write Into Me” on CDBaby featured on 150 Digital Distributors in 200 countries around the world, a song I am expecting much from. The song is about an artist that has lost his inspiration and turns to gods and nature to regain his gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment