Saturday, March 16, 2019

After Alice Bio #onlyrockradio #music #promotion #tiorr1

 After Alice Bio
Members 
 Steven Fennell
 Producer/Arrangement/Manager/Drums
I have worked on several projects of all genres over the last 30 years. I have played everything from rock to musicals and every genre in-between. My versatility, and personality has allowed me to to work with Jeff and John Murphy from "Shoes" who produced and released  "Roc Sinatra "  and Herb Eimerman's solo projects which influenced me in every aspect of my music career. My production style featured lyrical story telling, layered background vocals, unique guitar sounds and full body dynamic song structure that would eventually be the signature sound for what later became " After Alice "
Towards the end of 2015, I met Jason Crowden, he is extremely talented and gifted with an outstanding voice. He had everything that I was looking for that had been missing from the project. Jason was the perfect fit because our goals were identical and have the same vision and solid work ethic. After Alice has a distinct sound, great production, marketability and has a good solid fan base. Everything about this project is exactly what I envisioned over the years and I am extremely happy with all aspects of the songs and the positive feedback from the industry.
 Members
 Jason Crowden
 Songwriter/Vocals/Guitars/Engineer
I began playing music around the age of fourteen. My influences included Kevin Martin, Chris Cornell, Jeff Buckley as well as many other vocalists.  In my early twenties, a couple of friends and I formed a cover band and we began playing locally.  I began writing original music around the age of 24 and recorded an EP with my cover band when I was 25 in Atlanta, GA.  After graduating from the Medical College of Georgia, I began writing again. After several years of trying to record, the project fell apart due to creative differences.  Being discouraged once again with writing, I went back to playing covers until I met Steve Fennell. We started recording songs immediately, & I knew this would be a project that would go well beyond anything I’ve done in the past. The creative influence that Steve has contributed to this project has allowed me to grow greatly as a musician. I am excited about the potential this project has and I can’t wait to see what the future of After Alice will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment